We have returned from our sunny adventures in lovely San Sebastian. We got back before the weekend actually, but a few things happened.
- Leinster’s painful defeat at the hands of Munster
- My painful stomach bug
- A mountain – not quite an Everest, but a decent-sized Sugar Loaf – of work to get through
- An even bigger mountain of washing to do (this one actually was an Everest. We’re at Base Camp.)
- A nice cup of tea
- A few paying photo gigs (wohoo!)
- 1000+ posts in my Google Reader
- Tickets to see David O’Doherty
- New albums from Messiah J and the Expert and Duke Special.
I’m trawling through the holiday snaps at the moment, and hope to post some soon. Eoghan is emerging slowly from the mourning period and will post some post-match analysis soon too.