Apologies for the blogging hiatus, things have been a bit uppy downy and distracting. (And also, we got Mario Kart for the Wii. Oops.)
But now that my thumb has got some feeling back, I have returned.
How about a pic of a cute pup to make it better? You can’t not forgive an adorable face like that! He’s my aunt’s and he’s called Pepzi.
But just because we haven’t been posting, don’t think we haven’t been keeping ourselves in the bloggy loop.
- Read all about Darragh getting naked (and cold) for art,
- Gingerpixel returns with some beautiful shots,
- Debz launches her yummy food site (I’ve already bought brownies and cookies)
- Mulley introduces us to a great new blog (yet again),
- Gav made me laugh out loud with his high-larious stint as a photocall model,
- Redmum sees red
- Darragh is making us all envious with his iTunes TV shows in Australia,
- Photog Natalie Norton has posted two great tutorials (the one about baby photography I hope to use very soon as both my sis and my friend Amanda could pop any day now!),
- And, finally, one of my favourite-est bands in the world have started a blog. Yipee.
- Oh, and if you’re wondering why I didn’t post all this in one big paragraph it’s because, apparently, this is the best way to get your attention.